Sandia Band Annual Craft Fair – Saturday, November 23, 2019 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
The SANDIA BAND CRAFT FAIR is a tradition that is over 20 years old! This festive Fall Fair provides vendors of Hand-made crafts with a well-attended exhibit space to sell their wares. It continues to draw repeat customers year after year. Our Registration usually gets posted around the end of August or the beginning of September each year.
As one vendor put it so well:
“The Sandia Craft Fair is my favorite Craft Fair that I do each year. Your band students are so helpful to the vendors and the organization is superb.
I will definitely be back next year.”
Subscribe to receive the Sandia Band Annual Craft Fair Registration Form on September 1st
If you already receive emails from the craft fair you do not need to complete this subscription. We will send you a form.
Thank you for you interest in being a vendor and supporting the Sandia High School Band. We are looking forward to an amazing Craft Fair in 2018! All we need is YOU!
Thank you if you participated in our Craft Fair in 2017. We had to change booth spaces around to comply with the Fire Marshall. The Fire Marshall was pleased with our new booth set up in 2017 and (fingers crossed) we won’t have to make many, if any, changes to our layout this year.
This year’s application will have a designated place for you to list your booth number from last year if you remember it and would like the same space. If you don’t remember your booth space, in the comment section please just indicate SAME BOOTH AS LAST YEAR and we will give it to you (assuming you are not wait listed. So, please register early).
ATTENTION ALL FOOD VENDORS!!! This year we will be collecting your food license, your City of Albuquerque food permit application and the $25 fee and submitting your request for a permit to sell food at our Craft Fair to the City of Albuquerque on your behalf. All the new procedures for this will be outlined in detail in the info you receive on September 1, 2019. Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Crafters only! No pre-made items like Origami Owl, leggings, Scentsy, etc.
- Location: Sandia High School, Main Building. Corner of Candelaria and Pennsylvania
- Approximately 3000 customers last year.
- Fee: $75 regular: $10 extra for electricity
- Booths: Bring your own table, chairs, electrical cords, displays, etc.
- Number of Booths: Over 220 Booths.
- Booth size: Most booths are APPROXIMATELY 10 feet long by 6 feet deep.
- Last year we experimented with 12 foot by 5 foot booths for more narrow areas and it was successful. There will be a limited number of 12 by 5 booths available this year by request.
- Same price as regular booths.
- The Sandia Band has a snack and lunch bar, Cafe Ole. Support the band and order your meal from us!
- Band Students happily help vendors move in and move out.
- September 1, 2019 (approximately): Everyone will receive links to the online registration forms at the same time.
- Registration is first come, first served. It is highly recommended that you fill out the online registration immediately. The Craft Fair fills up fast.
- Early October: Official registration confirmations sent by email. However, if you register and we accept your payment, you’re in the Fair!
- Early November: Additional information will be emailed out. You are informed whether to enter through the East entrance or West entrance. We make every effort to accommodate booth location requests, but due to last minute changes we cannot send out booth locations before the fair.
- Craft Fair: Saturday, November 23th, 2019. 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Set up begins at 6:00 am.
Craft Fair Coordinator
Craft Fair Coordinator
Cafe Ole Manager